Weed Rice Krispie Treats are here to soothe away all of your rough edges.
Enjoy this easy childhood classic original recipe as you relax into the perfect cannabis-infused high. There is no craving these satisfying edibles won’t cure!
Even if you don’t know how to make Rice Krispie treats, you’ll be able to make these!
Want to eat your feelings?
Feel your own crunchy edges melt away as these chewy, gooey Rice Krispie Treats get you high.
Cannabis-infused butter folds perfectly into this recipe to level up your childhood favorite treat to your adult favorite edibles!
Before you get started
If you’re new to cooking with cannabis, you’ll want to learn more about getting started. It’s not hard to cook with cannabis, but there are a few things you’ll need to understand first. For this recipe, you’ll need to know:
- How to Decarb your Weed
- How to Make CannaButter
- Our dosing guidelines (how much you’ll want to eat to find your perfect high). For this recipe, we recommend cutting your Cannabis Rice Krispie Treats into 12 equal servings.
How to make cannabis rice krispie treats
This recipe will truly bring back your best childhood memories. And the process you follow to make them will be just like the process you followed as a kid.
With one tiny ingredient change.
First you’ll mix CannaButter, regular butter and marshmallows in a microwaveable bowl or in a pot on the stove and melt them all down.
Then you’ll stir in your Rice Krispies cereal.
And finally you’ll press them into a greased 9×13 pan. Let them cool, cut them into 12 equal servings and enjoy!
It really is that easy to get high.
However, even though there’s a veritable plethora of options to choose from when it comes to cereal, there’s a few selections that prove their worth through versatility. By that I mean, most cereals are only enjoyable when placed in a bowl full of milk, but there are others on the market who can transform themselves into a hearty, super-satisfying treat.Emphasis on treat.Perhaps, some of you already know where I’m going with this, or maybe you simply read the title of this recipe and deduced what I was referencing on your own. Regardless of your “detective” work, the fact remains that I am talking about the one, the only, Rice Krispies.These miniscule rice bits may appear bland, but they are actually one of the most enjoyable cereals in the game. And they have been since they first hit the cereal scene all those decades ago. But, just because they are delicious in a bowl of cold , that doesn’t mean that’s where the “taste party” ends. These little tidbits of breakfast can be combined with a few other household ingredients to create a truly epic snack that millions of Americans have been enjoying for years.I am, of course, talking about the world famous, Rice Krispie Treat.Is there anything better than biting into one of these marshmallow and butter-laden squares? They are equal parts light and filling. The of each and every bite seems more enjoyable than the last, and it’s insanely clear as to why these are some of the most coveted snacks out there. And, what’s even better, is they are incredibly easy to make at home.Now, I wouldn’t be alone in saying that these treats are basically perfect in every single way, but there’s actually an element missing from this super-simple recipe that would easily take this treat from “popular” to “legendary.”And that ingredient, my fellow enthusiasts, is everybody’s favorite herbal supplement: cannabis.That’s right, party people. I’m about to teach you how to make some amazing Cannabis Rice Krispie Treats! And, trust me, this recipe is so easy anybody, regardless of culinary experience or acumen, will be able to pull it off without any problems whatsoever.First, before we get into the step-by-step process, let’s see if you have all the necessary items required to whip up a batch of Cannabis Rice Krispie Treats in the comfort of your own kitchen.Alright, now that you’ve gotten your hands on all of those key elements, you can roll up your sleeves, head into the kitchen, and get started on these amazing Cannabis Rice Krispie Treats.
- The first thing you’re going to want to do is carefully place your cannabis-infused butter into a large saucepan, over a trusted heat source set on “Medium-to-Low.” You’ll want the cannabis-infused butter to melt completely, but be sure to keep an eye on things to ensure you don’t burn the butter, as that would render the entire recipe useless.
- When you’re happy with how that melted butter is looking, you can then toss in your mini marshmallows. With a spatula or wooden spoon, expertly stir up those contents, and stir them well. You’ll want the potency of the butter to be evenly dispersed throughout the marshmallows. That way, each bite will deliver a similar level of potency, which in turn, will make the self-dosing of these homemade treats that much easier.
- After about 2 or so minutes of stirring and cooking on that low heat, you can then remove the entire pan from the heat source, and place it atop a counter for the time being. At this point in the recipe is when you’ll add your Rice Krispie (or other cereal) into the mix, and again, stir, stir, stir. Keep that stirring going until you feel like everything is adequately mixed in with one another.
- When you’ve accomplished that simple goal, you can then transfer all of those saucepan contents into your casserole dish. But, before you do, be sure to properly grease the dish, to avoid sticking. If you have any leftover cannabis-infused butter, you can use it to grease up the casserole dish, but you can just as easily use regular butter for this step.
Prepare Cereal Marshmallow and Butter
- Then, when everything is nice and greased, pour your cereal, marshmallow, and butter mix into the casserole dish. You’ll want to press down on the contents when they are in the dish until everything is even on top. I’d suggest oiling up (or buttering up) your hands, in order to complete this part of the process.
- After that, simply walk away, and let that bad boy cool down a touch. When it reaches room temperature, you can feel free to grab a knife, and start slicing up portions.