Toffee has always been a great dessert. Today we are going to be making Almond Hash Toffee, one of the best tasting cannabis recipes we’ve found to date. We highly recommend you give this recipe a try if you haven’t, it’s easy to make and does not take a great deal of time.
Learn how to make weed toffee with this simple cannabis edible recipe. This tasty treat is amazing once you infuse it with cannabis. The best part is you can take them wherever you need and snack on them on the go!
When making weed toffee all you need is good ol’ cannabutter to make these tasty treats. The best part about that is cannabutter is super simple to make, and anyone can do it!
I don’t know about you, but I am psyched to get into this THC Toffee, but as usual, we need to make sure you have all the right ingredients before getting too deep into this recipe.
Impress Your Friends With This THC Toffee.
Weed Toffee Edibles #1
- Baking Sheets;
- 1 (10 oz) package saltine crackers;
- 1 cup cannabis butter;
- 1 cup brown sugar;
- 1 (12 oz) package semisweet chocolate chips;
- 1 cup slivered almonds.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet. Line baking sheet with saltine crackers.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cannabis butter and brown sugar and cook until mixture reaches 235 degrees F (112 degrees C). Pour mixture over crackers and spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes. Sprinkle chocolate chips over hot toffee. When chips turn glossy, spread evenly with spatula. Sprinkle with almonds. Freeze 20 minutes before serving.
- Calories: 124kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 68mg
- Potassium: 44mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 9g
- Vitamin A: 227IU
- Calcium: 21mg
Weed Toffee Edibles #2
- 200 g organic coconut oil butter;
- 350 g dry roasted almonds;
- ¼ cup 100 % maple syrup;
- 2 drops of vanilla extract;
- 150 g organic unsalted butter;
- 2 pinches of salt flakes;
- 1 kg raw sugar;
- 12 ml hash oil.
Tools to use:
- 1 x heavy based stainless steel saucepan;
- 1 x stainless steel dessert spoon;
- 1 x metal baking tray.
- First of all, grease the tray with about 25g of butter and place it aside. The greasing is so the toffee spread does not stick to the tray and the toffee has a smooth finish as well.
- Then heat half of the organic coconut oil butter in a saucepan over a flame. Add the dry roasted almonds once the butter has melted and gradually brown off the almonds until it turns into a golden colour. Once the almonds turn golden brown empty the contents of the saucepan into a bowl and keep it aside.
- Next, place the saucepan back on the heat and empty the remaining coconut oil butter into it. Also empty the organic butter into the sauce pan. Then add the vanilla extract,maple syrup, salt, raw sugar and the hash oil one after the other and allow these ingredients to melt and mix well. Allow the ingredients to cook gradually on a low flame. Make sure that the raw sugar has dissolved totally and there is no residue left over. During this process you need to be extra careful because the sugar can be very hot and if it splashes onto you it can be damaging! After everything mixes properly and reaches the right consistency, pour out the mixture into the tray that has been lined with butter. Spread it evenly across the tray. Once it settles and cools off, use a knife to cut it in into small squares and your Hash Toffee is now ready to eat!
Weed Toffee Edibles #3
- 2 cups roasted nuts (I like pecans);
- 1 Cup Sugar;
- 1 Cup cannabutter;
- 1 Tablespoon Light Corn Syrup;
- 1/4 Cup Water;
- 1 Cup Chocolate Morsels.
- Spread about 1.5 cups of chopped nuts on a non-stick backing sheet (may need to lightly grease it, but not too much)
- Bring Sugar, Butter and Corn Syrup to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Cook until the mixture reads about 300 to 310 degrees until mixture is golden brown (use Candy Thermometer and work fast, once it reaches 300, there isn’t a lot of time till it burns.
- Pour Sugar mixture over chopped nuts on the baking sheet. Spread chocolate over hot candy and spread with a spoon (chocolate will start melting as soon as it hits the candy).
- Sprinkle the rest of the nuts over the top of the chocolate and let the sheet cool for about 30 mins or until the candy is cool.
- The candy should break apart pretty easily after it has cooled.
- THC Tincture;
- 2 Cups of Regular Non-Medicated Butter;
- 2 Cups of Sugar;
- ¼ Teaspoon of Salt;
- 2 Cups of Semisweet Chocolate Chips;
- 1 Cup of Finely Chopped Almonds.
- Large saucepan;
- Large baking sheet;
- Parchment paper;
- Airtight container for storage.
- To kick things off, you’ll want to grab a large saucepan, and place it over “Medium” heat on the stove top. In it, you will add in your butter, salt, and sugar. Keep stirring up all these contents, until the butter has fully melted, and everything is fully incorporated with one another.
- At this point, you will want everything to come to a boil. Keep cooking this mixture at this level, until the contents take on a much darker, almost amber color scheme. With the help of a thermometer, keep an eye on the temperature, as you will want to keep this heat level going until it hits 285°. As that warms up to that optimal temperature, you should be mindful to stir everything up occasionally.
- As that toffee is getting toasty on the stove, you can line a large baking sheet with some parchment paper. Then, as that toffee reaches our desired temperature, we can then stir in your preferred amount of THC tincture.
- Seeing as how one droplet is usually equivalent to a single dose, you’ll probably want to aim for anywhere between 4-7 drops, but it’s completely up to you, as there are no wrong answers when you’re making THC Toffee. So, go as “big” (or as “little”) as you’d like.
- Then, you will want to transfer that infused toffee onto the baking sheet. After that, strategically sprinkle your chocolate on top, and let it for a couple minutes. At this point, the heat from the toffee has melted the chocolate, so you can use a spatula to spread out the chocolate evenly as a delicious top layer.
- Following that, you can sprinkle your almonds on top for a finishing touch. And, as you do, be sure to press them down into the soft surface, as that will help fully incorporate them into the blend as the entire toffee hardens.
- Speaking of, once you’ve done all the aforementioned steps, you will want to place the entire baking sheet, covered in toffee, into the fridge, and keep it in there until everything firms up and sets in place.
- When you see that, take it out of the fridge, and break up the pieces however you see fit. You could try to slice it into even pieces, but given its sturdy demeanor at this point, you’re better off breaking pieces with your hands.
- Store all of those pieces in a trustworthy, airtight container, and keep them in a cool, dry place.
And that’s it, party people. That’s how you make THC Toffee in the comfort of your own kitchen!
- Calories: 36kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fat: 1g
Edible marijuana products may offer various benefits, including reducing symptoms of chronic illnesses and anxiety.
Still, these products may cause side effects, react with common medications, and take a long time to kick in.
Depending on where you live, you may be able to use medicinal or recreational products legally. However, it’s important to only purchase from licensed, reputable dispensaries that sell products tested for purity and potency.