Few marijuana recipes are as simple to make and have a magnificent result as chocolate marijuana cake. Today we’ll give you not only the recipe, but also some tricks to make it spongy, leaving your guest liking their fingers with this delicatessen.
I am convinced that if we went out on the street right now and surveyed the people we met along the way about whether they liked chocolate or not, 97% of people would say yes, regardless of the level to which they did. Just go through the candy section of a supermarket and see that most products contain it.
Therefore, if you are a host or want to surprise your visitors or family, today we propose you to make a marijuana and chocolate “torta” or cake, depending on the part of the world from which you read us. But beware! It’s not just any marijuana cake, we’re talking about a “little lady” marijuana chocolate cake which will make you lick your fingers!!?
Why? Because it’s going to be spectacular: spongy, with volume and with that great mixture of chocolate and marijuana aroma that flips out us so much. In addition, since chocolate has a very strong aroma when it is baked in the oven, it conceals enough its marijuana content, not completely, but quite a lot, so you will also save inconveniences in that sense, if you have neighbors or roommates who do not like this type of smell.
Ingredients for marijuana and chocolate cake
- Half a bar of marijuana butter (if you want to make it yourself, here’s a tutorial on how to make it)
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- 225 grams of white sugar
- 280 grams of flour
- 2 eggs
- 113 grams of chocolate (may be milk or black, depending on your taste)
- Half a tablespoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 packet of yeast
- As an option, I like to add a drop of vanilla scent and crushed walnuts
1-The first step is to grind all the marijuana you are going to use with the help of a grinder. We recommend that you make pieces as small as possible, so that it mixes better with the rest of the ingredients of the cake in order to make it not so noticeable when eating the cake.
2-Once you have the marijuana crushed, in a casserole, mix the butter and the marijuana crushed using low heat for two hours, stirring every 15 or 20 minutes, so you can then use this mixture to make your marijuana cake and chocolate.
3-When this mixture is ready, pour it into a bowl and add the eggs and flour, while stirring. Little by little you also incorporate yeast and salt, as well as chocolate that, by the way, you will have previously melted in the bain-marie or, even, in the microwave if you do no longer want to stain more cook stuff, although the first option will always be better, because you control how the chocolate melts, little by little.
4-Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 10 minutes and pour the mixture you have previously made into a pan. Ah! Don’t forget to put the baking paper first or wet the pan with butter, so that the marijuana and chocolate cake don’t stick the pan when you take it out.
5-Once everything is ready, put it in the oven for 45 minutes. To find out if it’s ready, you just have to do a Grandma’s trick: prick the cake (without turning off the oven, of course, so cover your hand with a kitchen mitt or cloth so you don’t burn) with the tip of a knife. If this one comes out clean, it will be ready and if it comes out dirty, you will have to wait a little longer, but surely not more than 5 or 10 minutes. You can try it in those two times.
How to make the best space cakes
There is nothing quite as sumptuous as well prepared space cake, combining a love for good food and good weed. So here is how you make one.
- 8 grams of cannabis bud, or the equivalent strength in either cuttings or hash.
- 1 ¾ cups of flour
- 1 cup of non-salted butter
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- ¾ cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¾ teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Any other ingredients you want to improve the cake with, such as cocoa powder, vanilla extract, dried fruit, icing/frosting, buttercream, chocolate chips, or anything else – your imagination is your only limit.
- A grinder
- A mixing bowl
- Spatula or mixing spoon
- A cake oven tin
- Non-stick spray or lining paper
- An oven
- A microwave
- A small bowl
- A skewer
- Optional: A wire rack
- Preheat your oven to somewhere between 104°C and 113°C. Place your weed (grinded) in an oven safe container. Heat it in the oven for 30–40 minutes. This will decarboxylate your weed, meaning that all cannabinoids become bioavailable.
- Pre-heat your oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Put your butter in a bowl and place it in the microwave for 20 seconds. You want it to melt into a gloopy, pasty consistency.
- Mix your freshly ground up cannabis into the butter.
- Add all of the sugar, flour, milk, cannabis butter, eggs, plus anything else you want to your mixing bowl. Mix everything together until you get a batter with a nice even consistency. This may take a few minutes, but it will ensure your cannabis is spread evenly as possible throughout the cake mix. Note: if the mix is a little bit too dry, add a splash of extra milk; if it is too wet, add some extra flour.
- Grease your cake tin with non-stick spray, or line it with non-stick baking paper.
- Carefully pour your cake batter into the tin, spreading it around so that it is evenly distributed.
- Place your tin in the oven and leave for 25 minutes to bake.
- After 25 minutes, stab the centre of the cake with a skewer. If it comes out clean, it is ready, if batter sticks to it, leave the cake in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool for about 20 minutes in the tin; then place it upside down on the wire rack and remove the tin, allowing it to cool for a further 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, decorate the cake with anything you want.