Fruity Pebble Krispie Treats are the best kind of marshmallow cereal treat! Made with fruity pebbles and lots of marshmallows this recipe is gooey and sweet and the perfect rainbow treat!
If you love Rice Krispies or Pebbles cereals, these easy Krispie treats are perfect for you. I can’t ever get enough Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles, so I love making these with all my favorite cereal flavors! Cannabis fruity pebble pot krispie treat recipe is super easy to make and it tastes amazing!
Warning: These taste so good you need to be careful you don’t get the munchies and eat too much of them!
PIN IT NOW TO SAVE FOR LATER!
Using marijuana or marijuana butter to make fruity pebble rice krispie treats is very easy, tastes great and gets you very stoned. I prefer to use fruity pebbles to make my krispie squares as they taste much better and can help mask the weed flavor that potent butter recipes have.
I thought these fun and pretty cereal treats would be a good way to celebrate this week. Why? Because Jordan, my baby, turns 13 tomorrow! Somehow I went from a little baby to a 5-year-old to a teenager. (Honestly, I don’t know what’s worse: having a teenager or knowing I’m old enough to have a teenager…) Classic Birthday CakePlay Video
As hard as this new stage of parenting has become (and as hard as it will get over the next few years), I love watching Jordan grow up. Every age is my favorite, but I love having her be older and like gossip and Riverdale and shopping. I just have to remind myself when she’s talking to me like I know nothing that I love having her as a Starbucks buddy. She really is one of my best friends, and I cannot wait to see what the next few years bring us.
I post every year for Jordan’s birthday. Until recently, her favorite dessert for me to make was something Chocolate Mint related. After all, February 19 is National Chocolate Mint Day so when it be came her favorite dessert it was kind of fitting. I’ve made her Chocolate Mint Poke Cake, a Mint Chocolate Chip Cake Roll, and Mint Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes for past birthdays. Most recently, she’s fallen in love with Elmer’s Brown Sugar Pecan Pie, which is what she asked for last year and again this year for her birthday treat. (And HE has to make it. I’m not allowed to.)
The only other thing Jordan loves more than that pie is cereal. She’s obsessed with cereal; she’d eat it for every meal if I let her. Honey Nut Cheerios are what I make her eat for normal breakfasts because it’s sweet but not as bad for you as her favorites: Capt’n Crunch and Fruity Pebbles.
That’s why I decided that Fruity Pebble Krispie Treats were what I should make for her birthday post this year. Happy 13th my sweet girl!
If I’m being totally honest, plain old Rice Krispie Treats are not something I’d choose for dessert. If you add Butterfingers, then I’m more likely to say yes, but I still prefer pie. However, I do have a Pebbles Cereal addiction. I’ve made a few recipes with Fruity Pebbles: muffins and cookies, as well as a no bake dessert with Cocoa Pebbles and cookies with Cinnamon Pebbles. Basically, I like the cereal, a lot, but I’ve never made cereal treats with them, until now.
That was a diet mistake, guys. Just forewarning you. Don’t make these if you’re dieting, unless you’re serving them at a party or giving them away. Because I’m pretty sure 1/9 of the recipe is NOT a serving and NOT on WW.
However, Jordan’s face lit up when she saw these, making me realize that I was spot on for what I should post for her birthday. Plus, there was leftover cereal that she got to eat for breakfast…and snack…and dessert.
How to make weed fruity pebble cereal bars
Weed fruity pebble bars have quickly become one of my favourite cannabis edibles! This delicious recipe is a cannabis-infused spin on an old fashioned fruity pebble bar recipe. This recipe serves 25 and takes just over an hour to make.
If you’re just skimming this post, make sure to check out the potency calculator near the bottom. It will help you determine the total mg of THC per serving.
Here’s what you’re going to need
To make this recipe, you’re going to need cannabis butter. However, this is not an ingredient you’ll find at your local supermarket you’re going to need to make this at home. Luckily, we have a comprehensive guide to making cannabis butter here.
You’re also going to need some equipment.
- A large pot
- A large baking sheet
- Parchment paper
Weed fruity pebble cereal bars recipe
Delicious fruity pebble cereal bars infused with cannabis Print Recipe Rate Recipe Pin RecipePrep Time:5 minutesCook Time:10 minutesRefrigeration time:1 hourTotal Time:1 hour 15 minutes.
- A large pot
- 1 box fruity pebble cereal
- 1 & 1/2 cups white chocolate chips melted
- 2 cups mini vanilla marshmallows
- 1/3 cup cannabis butter
- In a large pot add the cannabis butter. Once the cannabis butter melts add the marshmallows and cook on low heat until the marshmallows are completely melted, about 2 minutes.
- Add the fruity pebbles to the pot & continue to stir on low heat.
- Lay out parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread the fruity pebble mixture evenly on the baking sheet. Pour melted white chocolate chips evenly over the fruity pebbles. Put in the fridge until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge & cut into even potions. Enjoy!
Fruity pebble are the best cereal treat with gooey marshmallows
How to make the best Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispie Treats:
- Use just the right amount of butter and marshmallows. I find the regular Krispie treat recipe on the box to be a bit dry for my taste. I want a gooey treat, not one that cuts the roof of my mouth.
- For goodness sake, use FRESH cereal, no matter the flavor. Stale cereal really tastes stale when you make these. Same goes for the marshmallows! FRESH ingredients, please.
- Use any Krispie or Pebbles cereal flavor you like (ahem, COCOA PEBBLES).
- To press the cereal in the pan and not have it stick to your hands, spray wax paper with nonstick cooking spray and use it to press down the treats. Works like a charm with no messy hands!