Marijuana firecrackers is possibly one of the most easiest and efficient recipe you can use to get stoned off your ass. Only use as much weed as you want to, and only eat as many firecrackers as you think you need to get high. All you really need is about a gram or so and one or two fire crackers, but you can use more if you want. The weed firecracker is easy enough to make, only takes about 20 minutes to cook, and much more efficient with your weed than having to bake a whole batch of brownies if you only just want one or two brownies.
Looking to whip up a weed edible that takes the least amount of time and effort possible? Look no further than the humble firecracker, quite possibly the simplest cannabis treat you can make. Learning how to make firecrackers is easy, and for the most part foolproof. But there are some things to keep in mind to make sure the firecrackers weed doesn’t burn up, leaving you with a worthless, if tasty, snack.
Things You’ll Need For Weed Firecrackers:
- 0.5g of weed per firecracker (more if you want)
- Some good crackers like Ritz, some people use graham crackers for better taste (2 per firecracker)
- Peanut butter with high fat (Organic peanut butter is usually your best bet), Nutella chocolate spread works well too
- Chocolate Chips (optional, but adds alot to the taste)
- A toothpick or something to mix up your weed and peanut butter
- Aluminum foil
Steps For Baking Marijuana Firecrackers:
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F, and give it some time to heat up.
- Make a small bowl out of your aluminum foil to hold your weed while you prebake it.
- Put the weed in the oven for 15 minutes at 250 degrees F. Once it’s done, you can check to see if you’ve done it right by pinching your bud and if it falls apart into dust then they are perfect.
- Now, turn the heat on your oven up to 300 degrees F
- While you’re waiting for your oven to heat up, get your crackers and spread peanut butter thickly on each cracker about half a centimeter to a centimeter is good enough.
- Sprinkle your weed evenly on one half of the firecracker, and use your toothpick or mixing tool to mix up the weed and the peanut butter as much as possible, you want as much peanut butter all over the weed as possible.
- Sandwich your firecrackers together and completely wrap them in aluminum foil. It prevents as mess and burning the crackers, no one likes burnt firecrackers.
- Put them in the oven for 20 minutes, and enjoy. Optionally, you at the end of the 20 minutes you can turn your oven up to 350 degrees F for another 2 minutes.
Here’s How to Make Firecrackers
Let’s start with what you need to pull off an amazing firecracker recipe.
First, you’ll need some high-quality flower. If you’re making firecrackers just for yourself, about a half gram (0.5 g) should do. Use more if you’re planning to make enough to share.
Next, you need your graham crackers. Nabisco or HoneyMaid work best due to their higher fat content. Spice things up with the cinnamon version!
Finally, you need peanut butter. Go for the natural stuff with the higher amounts of fat. The higher (the fat), the better! Nutella also works well in combination with the peanut butter or on its own.
That’s why firecrackers are so simple to make. The firecrackers weed easily bonds to the fats in the peanut butter, eliminating many of the steps needed to make other weed edibles.
And don’t forget the tools: a toothpick for stirring, aluminum foil for baking, and an oven with an accurate temperature control. Toaster ovens work well, especially the digital kind.
Don’t Forget To Decarboxylate Your Firecrackers Weed!
In order for this firecrackers weed recipe to work, you have to activate the THC and other cannabinoids in your buds before you eat them. That means using heat to decarboxylate your cannabis.
For the first-timer, figuring out how to make firecrackers weed decarboxylated can be a little challenging. But really, the process is simple. Just remember, low and slow.
Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F (120 C) and wait about 10 minutes for it to get warm. While you’re waiting, break up your nugs by hand or coarsely grind them.
Next, put the weed in the oven. Set a timer for about 15 minutes. That’s plenty of time for a decarb, so don’t go any longer. Heating too long can ruin your weed.
After 15 minutes, set your weed to the side and let cool.
Assemble Your Weed Firecrackers
Now, heat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 C). As it gets to temp, spread a thick layer of peanut butter (and/or Nutella) on one side of each graham cracker.
Pro Tip: the fat in the peanut butter is what absorbs the THC from your weed, so the more fat the better. That’s why you should really spread it on thick.
Now, evenly sprinkle your weed on the peanut butter-covered crackers. Now’s the time to use that toothpick to stir and fold your weed into the peanut butter.
Mix your weed in very thoroughly, so that all of it is covered with fatty peanut butter. Don’t rush this step.
To finish assembling your firecrackers, add a second peanut butter and covered cracker on top and sandwich them together.
Get Baking! Here’s How To Make Firecrackers
At this point, lots of people will simply toss the firecracker into the oven and bake it. But that’s not the best approach.
Instead, wrap your firecrackers in foil. Wrap them up completely, like you would if you were cooking something over a campfire. This will lock all the good stuff in and make sure no THC escapes!
Now, go ahead and put your foil wrapped firecracker into the oven and bake for 20 minutes. The perfect amount of time to enjoy an episode of “Broad City” while you wait.
Cool Down, Then Chow Down!
This last part is the best. Giver your firecrackers time to cool down and remove them from their foil wrappers.
Smells delicious, right? Of course it does, it’s weed and peanut butter (and maybe cinnamon and chocolate).
Finally, eat your firecracker! They’re so good, it’s easy to get carried away and eat the whole batch. But make sure you wait at least a half hour to 45 minutes to see how all that firecrackers weed is hitting you before diving into another.
1 thought on “Weed crackers”
Last time I made a firecracker, I made using Nutella, vegetable oil and butter. Chucked them into a bowl, gave it a whisk and then spread it on digestive biscuit – sprinkle a joint worth on it and then put another biscuit on top. Wrapped it in cling film and microwaved it for about 3 minutes.
Ate it in two doses at a festival, I was ruined. Don’t mix straight gin and edibles ever please.