Weed snickerdoodle cookies are some of the tastiest, easiest, and quickest edible recipes I’ve tried in a long time. These cannabis-infused cookies take just 35 minutes & yield around 36 cookies.
If you’re just skimming this post, or you’re printing and saving for later, make sure to check out the potency calculator near the bottom. There is a dosage calculator that will help you determine the total mg of THC per serving.
What is a snickerdoodle?
The snickerdoodle has been around for a long time, and these delicious cookies are typically made with a combination of flour, cinnamon, butter eggs and cream of tartar. Some prefer them crunchy, but most snickerdoodle recipes are crisp on the outside and super soft on the inside, which makes them perfect for dipping into a hot cup of coffee or cocoa, and ideal for pairing with a cold fresh glass of milk.
A delicious snickerdoodle recipe with a hint of cannabis
This snickerdoodle recipe will melt in your mouth and keep you coming back for more. Though there are many different variations out there, this snickerdoodle combination will result in deliciously sweet and incredible potent edibles. So, if you’re up for a good time, and you’re hungry, then you might want to whip up a batch just to see what you think. You’ll never know, you might have just found your new favourite cookie recipe.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 ¾ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup cannabutter
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
Cinnamon mixture ingredients
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons cinnamon
- Large mixing bowl
- Electric mixer
- Small bowl
- Saran wrap
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer for 4-5 minutes, or until it reaches a light and fluffy consistency.
- Now crack both eggs into the bowl followed by the vanilla and stir everything together until the ingredients are well blended.
- Next up, add the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt, which should be followed by a good mixing to ensure they are evenly combined.
- Place the large bowl aside for now and grab a small one to combine both the cinnamon and the sugar for the outer layer of your snickerdoodle cookies.
- Roll the cookie dough into approximately 24 1-inch balls that are all relatively close in size.
- Drop each of the balls one by one into the cinnamon mixture and gently stir them around until they’re evenly coated.
- Once all of the balls are coated, repeat to ensure that every single bit is covered in a thin layer of the cinnamon mixture.
- Once all of the snickerdoodle balls are completely coated, line a baking sheet with a layer of parchment paper and then spread the cookies out evenly across it.
- Use your finger to make a small indent into the middle of each snickerdoodle and then bake the cookies in the oven for 10 minutes, or until just before they begin to turn brown.
Cookies should be left for at least 10 minutes to cool, but then they will be ready to enjoy, freeze for later, or to serve up to your guests for an extra special treat.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
To make this recipe you’re going to need cannabis butter. Unfortunately, this is not an ordinary ingredient that you can buy at the grocery store, you’re going to need to make this at home. Luckily, we have a comprehensive guide to making cannabis butter here.
You’re also going to need some equipment:
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Electric mixer
- Mixing Bowls
- Wire Rack
- Canna butter
- Cookie flour
- One egg
- Some sugar to roll the cookies in
- Mixing spoon
- Cookie tray
How to make the weed cookies
In this video, the cannabutter is already made using the Magical Butter contraption and is stored between in a plastic wrap.
Take the butter and cut a huge stick and transfer it to a bowl. The butter is green in color because of the weed. Cut the stick of butter into smaller pieces, add another piece if it is insufficient and stick this into a microwave for a few seconds. The aim is to melt the butter.
Take the Snickerdoodle cookie mix–(this again is the instant stuff-the ready made mix that’s available) and pour the flour into the now melted canna butter. Mix the flour into the butter evenly so that no lumps are visible. Then add another important ingredient—an egg to the mixture. Stir the whole thing so that it becomes a nice, thick green looking dough.
Take a little bit of the dough (enough to make a small ball) roll it between your fingers so that it’s nice and smooth, then roll the ball in cinnamon sugar and put it on to the baking tray (that’s lined with silver paper). Continue making small balls until all the dough is exhausted.
Meanwhile, pre -heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (this is important) and keep the baking tray or trays one above the other –i.e one on the lower shelf and the other on the upper one. Bake it for 8-12 minutes and then remove the baking trays from the oven.
Allow the trays to cool before tasting the cookies. If you’ve followed instructions correctly, you should be able to get some nicely browned cookies that give off a lovely, enticing aroma. The top of the cookies should be a golden-yellow with bits of brown in between—an indication that they as good to eat as they are to look at.
Transfer them onto a plate (take how many you want), take them outside, sit under the trees and get set to feast on the Snickerdoodle cookies — have lots of fun. If there are any left, store them in an air-tight cookie jar for those times when you’re really down. These are sure to pep you up and make you spring into action.
Weed Snickerdoodle Cookies Potency Calculator
To find the potency of your snickerdoodle cookies, you will first need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you don’t already know this, head over to our cannabutter guide. We have a calculator at the bottom of that post that will help you determine the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter.
1 thought on “Snickerdoodle weed cookies”
Snickerweedles are my favorite to make. I use a coconut oil infusion and half butter, half coconut oil for the cookies. They’re fucking incredible. Better than the non weed ones. I gotta try your recipe!