Chewy. Gooey. Weed Rice Krispie Treats are here to soothe away all of your rough edges.
Enjoy this easy childhood classic original recipe as you relax into the perfect cannabis-infused high. There is no craving these satisfying edibles won’t cure!
Even if you don’t know how to make Rice Krispie treats, you’ll be able to make these!
Feel your own crunchy edges melt away as these chewy, gooey Rice Krispie Treats get you high.
Cannabis-infused butter folds perfectly into this recipe to level up your childhood favorite treat to your adult favorite edibles!
How to Make Cannabis Rice Krispie Treats
This recipe will truly bring back your best childhood memories. And the process you follow to make them will be just like the process you followed as a kid.With one tiny ingredient change.
First you’ll mix CannaButter, regular butter and marshmallows in a microwaveable bowl or in a pot on the stove and melt them all down.
Then you’ll stir in your Rice Krispies cereal.
And finally you’ll press them into a greased 9×13 pan. Let them cool, cut them into 12 equal servings and enjoy!
It really is that easy to get high.
Chewy. Gooey. Weed Rice Krispie Treats are here to soothe away any of your rough edges. Enjoy this easy childhood classic original recipe as you relax into the perfect cannabis-infused high. There is no craving these satisfying edibles won’t cure! Even if you don’t know how to make Rice Krispie treats, you’ll be able to make these!
Rice krispie treats edibles recipe #1
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 2 tablespoons CannaButter;
- 1 tablespoon regular butter;
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) Marshmallows;
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal.
- In a large saucepan, melt CannaButter and regular butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using wax paper, evenly press mixture into 9×13 pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
- Cut into 2-inch squares to create 12 equal servings.
- Best if served the same day.
- In microwave-safe bowl heat regular butter, CannaButter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Follow steps 3-7 above.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container.
- To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
- To make this recipe gluten free, be sure to purchase gluten free Rice Krispies Cereal.
- To make this recipe dairy-free, use the dairy-free butter of your choice when making your CannaButter and as a substitute for the regular butter.
Rice krispie treats edibles recipe #2
- 1/2 cup cannabis butter;
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows;
- 5 cups Rice Krispies cereal you can also use Fruity Pebbles which is what I used or Cocoa Pebbles.
- Large saucepan;
- 13” x 9” saucepan.
Disclaimer: These recipes are not intended for anyone under 21 years of age. As always, consume responsibly and keep these treats out of reach of tiny hands! Always label your cannabis-infused foods so that non-consuming adults don’t mistake them for normal treats either.
- Place cannabis butter in a large saucepan. Place over low heat and melt, making sure you don’t burn the butter.
- Add marshmallows and stir until everything is mixed together.
- Continue cooking for two minutes, stirring the entire time. Remove from heat.
- Add rice krispies and stir until mixture is well combined.
- Butter the 9” x 13” casserole dish. Press the Rice Crispy mixture into the dish. Coating your hands with butter or oil can help prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving.
Calories: 110kcal Rice krispie treats edibles recipe #3 For this recipe, you will need the following:
Instructions: ½ Cup of Cannabis-Infused BUtter 4 Cups of Miniature Marshmallows 5 Cups of Rice Krispies Cocoa Pebbles or Fruity Pebbles also work, as well
Equipment 13” x 9” Casserole dish Large saucepan
For one reason or another, cannabis users have always had a soft spot for cereal. I’m not entirely sure why that tends to be the case, but often you’ll spot a stoner, fresh off a smoke session, comfortably lounging on their couch, with their TV on, and a bowl of freshly poured cereal in their lap.
There’s something inherently pleasing and relaxing about diving into a few bowls of your favorite breakfast cuisine to fend off those ever-present “munchies.” A wave of nostalgia (and deliciousness) takes over with each delectable bite of these miniature milk-covered morsels of greatness. But, while it goes without saying, not all cereals are created equal. There are brands and types out there that are far superior than anything else you’ll find in the cereal aisle.
However, even though there’s a veritable plethora of options to choose from when it comes to cereal, there’s a few selections that prove their worth through versatility. By that I mean, most cereals are only enjoyable when placed in a bowl full of milk, but there are others on the market who can transform themselves into a hearty, super-satisfying treat.
Perhaps, some of you already know where I’m going with this, or maybe you simply read the title of this recipe and deduced what I was referencing on your own. Regardless of your “detective” work, the fact remains that I am talking about the one, the only, Rice Krispies.
These miniscule rice bits may appear bland, but they are actually one of the most enjoyable cereals in the game. And they have been since they first hit the cereal scene all those decades ago. But, just because they are delicious in a bowl of cold milk, that doesn’t mean that’s where the “taste party” ends. These little tidbits of breakfast can be combined with a few other household ingredients to create a truly epic snack that millions of Americans have been enjoying for years.
First, before we get into the step-by-step process, let’s see if you have all the necessary items required to whip up a batch of Cannabis Rice Krispie Treats in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Alright, now that you’ve gotten your hands on all of those key elements, you can roll up your sleeves, head into the kitchen, and get started on these amazing Cannabis Rice Krispie Treats.
- The first thing you’re going to want to do is carefully place your cannabis-infused butter into a large saucepan, over a trusted heat source set on “Medium-to-Low.” You’ll want the cannabis-infused butter to melt completely, but be sure to keep an eye on things to ensure you don’t burn the butter, as that would render the entire recipe useless.
- When you’re happy with how that melted butter is looking, you can then toss in your mini marshmallows. With a spatula or wooden spoon, expertly stir up those contents, and stir them well. You’ll want the potency of the butter to be evenly dispersed throughout the marshmallows. That way, each bite will deliver a similar level of potency, which in turn, will make the self-dosing of these homemade treats that much easier.
- After about 2 or so minutes of stirring and cooking on that low heat, you can then remove the entire pan from the heat source, and place it atop a counter for the time being. At this point in the recipe is when you’ll add your Rice Krispie (or other cereal) into the mix, and again, stir, stir, stir. Keep that stirring going until you feel like everything is adequately mixed in with one another.
- When you’ve accomplished that simple goal, you can then transfer all of those saucepan contents into your casserole dish. But, before you do, be sure to properly grease the dish, to avoid sticking. If you have any leftover cannabis-infused butter, you can use it to grease up the casserole dish, but you can just as easily use regular butter for this step.
Prepare Cereal, Marshmallow and Butter
- Then, when everything is nice and greased, pour your cereal, marshmallow, and butter mix into the casserole dish. You’ll want to press down on the contents when they are in the dish until everything is even on top. I’d suggest oiling up (or buttering up) your hands, in order to complete this part of the process.
- After that, simply walk away, and let that bad boy cool down a touch. When it reaches room temperature, you can feel free to grab a knife, and start slicing up portions. And, boom, that’s it. You’re done.
You just made Cannabis Rice Krispie Treats like a pro! Nothing left to do now, except sit back, relax, and enjoy these tasty THC creations.
Stoned appetit, my fellow enthusiasts!
2 thoughts on “Rice krispie treats edibles recipe.”
I am a daily smoker and just made these today. I found they were light and would probably use more cannabutter. I started with half a treat then a whole one I think my tolerance may be higher but I would rather not have to eat 3 to get anything from it so if you are a regular marijuana user I would use more cannabutter, luckily rice krispie treats are an easy recipe to tweak.
Hello. I’d like to make cbd Rice Krispies! I bought a cbd oil, can I mix the oil with butter? It’s a tincture oil that was made to put under the tongue. Thanks.