Try this delicious, marijuana-infused full English breakfast featuring ‘baked’ beans, toast, fried egg, and more. It’s the perfect wake and bake option for edible lovers.
These days, you can infuse absolutely anything you want with marijuana. Often, you can buy your favorite products already infused with a hefty dose of the stuff! Gone are the days of smoking a joint to get your daily fix, and we say good riddance!
Although smoking is traditional and enjoyable for many, we now know that it’s not the healthiest. Given the popularity of marijuana for medicinal purposes, smoking is not always the most viable option. Edibles are a fantastic alternative, but again, society has progressed past the standard space cakes.
Now, it’s possible to infuse all your favorite foods with THC. And that includes a full English breakfast! This British classic receives a cannabis spin in this delicious recipe. Believe us when we say that this is the breakfast of champions!
How to Make Marijuana Baked Beans, Eggs, and Toast
Out of all the recipes we have posted, canna baked beans, eggs, and toast is perhaps the strangest. Typically, pot recipes include mouth-watering cakes and desserts, or maybe dinner recipes and dips. However, we guarantee that this marijuana-infused full English breakfast will change your life for the better.
Luckily, it’s easy to incorporate cannabis into most parts of this meal. We will be using cannabutter and canna-oil to make this recipe as delicious as ever, all while infusing it with a generous helping of THC.
So, before you get to cooking your delicious breakfast, you’ll need to prepare portions of cannabutter and cannabis oil. These take a while to make, but luckily, you can make them in advance and store them for later.
Making Cannabutter and Canna-Oil 101
This recipe calls for cannabutter to coat the toast and canna-oil for all the frying. As a result, you’ll need a lot of oil! As for the butter, it’s best to make a larger batch and use it as and when you need it; it will keep in the fridge like regular butter.
For the Cannabutter:
Take one cup of butter and one cup of ground cannabis. Use a hand grinder to grind up the buds coarsely, then decarboxylate them in the oven. They need to be in the center of the oven for 30-40 minutes at 245˚F.
When they’re ready, add them to a saucepan with the melted butter and add one cup of water. Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer, then cook it for up to three hours while the cannabinoids leech into the butter.
When the mixture is done, strain it through a cheesecloth to remove the plant matter. You can put the butter in a jar or container. Cover it, then refrigerate for a while until the butter hardens. The water will separate out for you to discard. Store it in the fridge until you’re ready to use it.
For the Canna-Oil
The process here is pretty much exactly the same, but with cooking oil. The oil of choice is up to you: Olive oil, sunflower oil, or vegetable oil.
First, decarboxylate the buds in the oven. Add them to a pot with the oil, and simmer for 3 hours, stirring occasionally and ensuring it never boils. When it’s done, strain through a cheesecloth, and you’re done!
Canna Baked Beans, Eggs, and Toast Recipe
Now, let’s make those “baked” beans! You can use a regular tin of beans and add in a few drops of canna-oil, but that’s not as fun as making them from scratch. Below is the full recipe for the breakfast. It takes around 30 minutes, so perhaps save this as a weekend treat!
For the Beans
- 1 tablespoon canna-oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 60ml chicken stock
- 300g tin haricot/white beans
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
For the Rest
- 2 slices toast
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter
- ½ cup canna-oil
- 4 Cumberland sausages
- 4 rashers bacon
- 100g mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- Heat 1 tablespoon canna-oil in a saucepan, add the garlic, and sizzle for a minute. Add the paprika and stir it in.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the puree, stock, ketchup, and brown sugar. Simmer on the stove for 20 minutes until the sauce has thickened. At the end, stir in the beans and warm them through.
- Meanwhile, rinse and slice the mushrooms and heat the grill to medium heat. When warm, slice a cross into the top of the tomatoes and remove the green ‘eye’. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, drizzle with some canna-oil, and then grill for 2 minutes. Turn them over, season again, and grill for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then, use a little canna-oil at a time to fry each of the ingredients. For the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and fry for 1-2 minutes, then turn over and fry for 3-4 minutes. Try to avoid making them soggy. You can keep them warm in the oven.
- Next, fry the bacon and sausages. You can do this at the same time if your pan is large enough. Fry each one in canna-oil, turning mid-way. Again, keep them warm in the oven.
- Then, break the eggs into the saucepan and allow them to cook until the whites are solid but the yolk will still pop.
- Pop the bread in the toaster and wait for it to be ready. While that’s happening, plate the rest of the ingredients. Each plate should have two sausages, two bacon rashers, a serving of beans, one tomato, one egg, and a serving of mushrooms.
- When the bread is ready, smother it with a helping of cannabutter. Add some extra pepper on top of the fried egg, and enjoy!
Delicious Pot Pancakes
Everyone knows pancakes are awesome. Guess what, pot pancakes are even better! If you are looking for an easy way to make your own pot pancakes you should definitely check out our recipe!
If you love pancakes (who doesn’t?), this is a very easy and fast recipe to make your own pot pancakes (CannaCakes). Pot pancakes make fantastic edibles for a tasty breakfast or as a small meal for any other time of the day. The best thing is that you can make them in a few minutes.
- 3 1/3 tbsps. cannabutter or cannabis-infused vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tsps. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsps. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla or vanilla sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Mixing bowls
- 1 Spatula
- 1 Frying Pan
- 1 Cooking oil
- Take one bowl and mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Mix the milk, eggs, the melted weed butter and the vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Now combine both mixes into a pancake batter. When you mix the content of the two bowls together, it’s best when you keep the batter somewhat lumpy. This way, your pancakes will turn out nice and fluffy. At this point, you can also add some other goodies to the batter, like nuts, fruits, berries, chocolate chips…
- On your stove, put a frying pan with some oil and set it on medium heat.
- When the oil has reached temperature, pour about 1/4 cup of your batter for each pancake onto the frying pan.
- The pancakes are ready to flip when you see bubbles appear on top. With a spatula, flip them over and cook them on the other side. Your pancakes are ready when they’re golden brown.
- Serve them right away with maple syrup, sugar or however you like them!
- Enjoy your awesome pot pancakes!
2 thoughts on “Marijuana Breakfast Recipes. Delicious Pot Pancakes. Breakfast of Champions.”
Wow! The recipes that you have shown above are so tempting, that I am going to try it the first thing this weekend. BTW I am a weed cooking expert from Toronto, and this seems something new to me. Will try to get the exact stripes, and the exact concentration. I am going to share my own recipes soon.
I loved Pot Pancakes recipe due to it’s simplicity and nutritional value. Cooking spray worked well rather than oil to fry. I added herbs and used my food processor.