Making cannabis hard candy is an easy thing to do at home. You only need a couple tools, basic ingredients and some patience. The advantage of infusing THC or CBD into hard candies is that you can dose your edibles very easily. It might also help if you are looking to take weed edibles discreetly.
Hard Weed Candy
A simple cannabis candy recipe that is easy to follow and never fails. These THC hard candies only require 4 basic ingredients.
- candy molds or baking tray
- candy thermometer
- 2 – 3 Tbsp cannabis tincture 500mg THC
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2/3 Cup corn syrup
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Tsp Flavored extract optional
- Food coloring optional
- In a medium sauce pan mix together the sugar, syrup and water.
- Let it come to a boil and slowly stir mixture untill around 250F.
- Once it reaches 250F, you need to stop stirring and let it come to approximately 305F. ( this happends quick)
- Once your hard candy mixture is at around 305F, remove it from the heat.
- Add cannabis tincture, flavor extract and food coloring. Stir it up and poor into your candy mold or baking sheet.
- Let the cannabis candies cool down and harden before removing it from the mold.
- Enjoy your canna candies!
Tip! If the hard candies are cloudy or foamy looking: once the mixture is taken off the heat, let it sit for 30 second untill all foam has gone down, before pouring into molds.
Cannabis-Infused Nerd Candies
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 oz. lime Jello or 4 sheets of Gelatin
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup Corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp sunflower lecithin
- 1/4 cup canna-coconut oil
- Large sheet of parchment paper for cutting
- Add gelatin to 1/4 cup of water, set aside to bloom/ soften. ( skip if using jello)
- Dissolve corn syrup into 1/2 cup water in medium pot.
- Add lime jello and turn heat to medium until mixture reaches a boil.
- Turn heat down to low, allow to simmer several minutes.
- Stir in sunflower lecithin.
- Slowly stir in the gelatin mixtures that you set aside (#1) and allow it to dissolve in simmering pot. In case you don’t use gelatin, use the jello mix.
- Add canna-coconut oil/ your (THC/CBD). Mix well. Try not to create bubbles.
- Poor into your candy rope molds and let it cool.
Cannabis-Infused Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Glass bowl
- Whisk and Spatula
- Double Boiler
- Measuring spoons
- Oven Mitts
- Brownie Pop or Cake Pop Molds – Silicone
- 4 cups Chocolate Chips – Dark The darker the better!
- 2-4 tbsp Cannabis Sugar 2 tbps to blend in the melted chocolate afterward. Save 1-2 tbsp for decoration after.
- 1 cup Dry Hot Cocoa Mix Your fav brand. You’ll need to tbsp the mix into each of the completed shells – so 1 cup may work, or you may need a little more or less.
- 1/2 cup Candy Melts or White Chocolate Melted and save for decoration after.
- Using your double boiler melt the chocolate chips over hot water.
- Remove from heat, and stir in your Cannabis sugar until melted/dissolved.
- Using a scoop or spoon, fill your silicone molds with the melted chocolate about 3/4 – 1/2 way full. ( depending on the size of your molds)
- Then, use a teaspoon to swirl and stick the chocolate around the sides to form the shells. You’ll need to make sure there are no holes, and that you’ve evenly smoothed out the chocolate on all sides.
- Next, put them in the freezer in the molds, to harden for at least 20 min.
When you remove them, to avoid broken bombs:
1) Stretch the mold a little bit around the shells – gently.
2) Flip your mold over and push the balls out from the bottom onto a towel to cushion the fall.
3) Then, just pop them back into the molds for now, loosely.
FILL THEM UP!
- Pack each half shell with 5 or 6 mini marshmallows. Then, put your dry hot cocoa mix inside over top. A few tbsp’s per shell will do. Nesquik dissolves smoothly, but you can choose whatever brand you love.
- Top them with a last layer of melted chocolate! Use about a teaspoon full of the melted chocolate left over. Slide it gently on top with the spatula and seal all the edges in, covering all of the fun stuff inside.
- Place them back in the freezer for another 20 minutes or more and remove them carefully, the same way you did above.
DECORATING YOUR CANNABIS HOT CHOCOLATE BOMBS
- Using candy melts or melting some white chocolate or milk chocolate in your double boiler, (same as above) you can drizzle chocolate on top and add a bit more Cannabis sugar. Let it dry. Be creative here!
- Make some nice, hot milk. Fill your mug about 3/4 full of the hot milk, drop in your Hot Cocoa Bomb, and stir! Enjoy the experience and later? You’ll REALLY enjoy the experience!
- Once you’ve experienced the “bomb”, you can top off your hot chocolate with Cannabis Whipped Cream.
Cannabis Gummy Bears
A simple recipe on how to make cannabis gummies at home. Recipe has been tested and works great.
- Gummy bear mold
- 1 tbsp cannabis tincture
- 1 cup strawberries or fruit of choice
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey ⅓
- 1/3 Ounce gelatin (Agar is also an option)
- Blend 1 cup of strawberries with the water till smooth.
- Strain through a sieve into a pot.
- On medium heat add the lemon juice and honey and take off the heat.
- While off the heat but still hot, add your cannabis tincture and gelatin and stir well.
- Divide the mixture in a gummy bear silicone matt, and refrigerate or blast-chill in freeze for at least an hour till gelatin is set.
Store in the refrigerator for a week or more, but be warned if the munchies hit – the little gummies are hard to resist.
If the gummies don’t keep it’s shape well. Try adding more gelatin to the mix.
Coupled with the munchies, it is always the topic of discussion in cannabis users that how to make edible candy?. With that said, to make weed candy (cannabis chocolate) you need the following types of equipment and ingredients:
- 100 grams of chocolate
- 5 grams of weeds
This is the simplest and easiest recipe.
- First, use finely grounded cannabis or its tincture.
- Then, you need to decarboxylate it in an oven over 120 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Afterwards, melt your chocolate by using steam.
- Put that chocolate in the bowl.
- Next, take water in a pan and boil it.
- Moving along, you will set that bowl containing chocolate over the boiling water.
- Stir the finely grounded and decarboxylated cannabis.
- Lastly, mix well and pour this in the mold, keeping in mind the amount of cannabis each candy will contain when ready.