Pizza, everyone’s favourite food! Seriously… who doesn’t like pizza? Especially when it’s weed pizza! This cannabis edible recipe will knock your socks off! It’s great-tasting and fun to dose your cannabis with.
This society loves to mix pizza and cannabis together but not usually in the form of edibles. Usually, pizza is the go-to munchies when you’re hungry! But now the roles have reversed. The pizza has now become the cannabis! Now you can enjoy both edible gummies and pizza together!
Weed Pizza #1
- 2 1/4 Teaspoons Active Dry Yeast
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
- 3 2/3 Cups All Purpose-Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Warm Water (110 degrees F – 45 degrees C)
- Rosemary, Oregano, Salt, Pepper The amount is optional depending on preference.
- Tomatoes The amount is optional depending on preference.
- 1/2 Cup Warm Water Add more if needed.
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil Drizzle on top of sauce before putting cheese on.
- Choice of cheese (Mozzarella) Whatever your preference is!
- Choice of meat (Bacon, Salami) Whatever your preference is!
- Whatever other toppings you desire
- Add more cannabis-infused cooking oil on top to give the pizza some extra power!
Making the Dough
- Get a large bowl, pour the warm water in and then dissolve the sugar and yeast, let sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cannabis-infused oil and salt. Then mix in 2 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour.
- Put the dough onto a clean, flat surface, and knead in the remaining flour until the dough is no longer sticky feeling.
- Place dough into a oiled bowl and cover it with a cloth. Let the dough rise and expand till its about double the size – this takes approximately 60 minutes. Punch the dough and form it into a tight ball. Let it stand for a minute before rolling out.
Making the Sauce
- Mix together the cut-up tomatoes, salt, pepper, rosemary, oregano, and about a half a cup of warm water in a frying pan.
- Let simmer for 12 -15 minutes on medium heat.
- If the sauce is low just add some water. If you need to make it less watery, boil the water out.
Topping the Pizza
- Then add 1/4 cup of the cannabis-infused cooking oil on top of the sauce.
- Add your cheese to the pizza. Then add whatever other toppings you are putting on.
Baking the Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 400 F (205 C).
- Bake pizza in the preheated oven until the cheese and crust are a golden brown colour. This takes about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Take it out and let cool. Bon Appetite!
If you use a store bought dough, add some of the cannabis-infused cooking oil to it before cooking to compensate for the recipe.
This cheese, sauce, and toppings are all preference. The pizza is fully customizable to your choosing.
Pot Pizza Sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup canna oil
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp dried basil
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Add mixture in to a small saucepan and bring it to a light boil.
- Once you have achieved a light boil turn the mixture down and let it simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove the Saucepan with the pot pizza sauce in it and let it cool. Once cool transfer it to a mason jar.
- For best flavors let the pizza sauce cool in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours. Shake occasionally.
Pizza with Cannabis pesto
Pizza is a legendary and irresistible dish whose only evocation blows you away and makes you dream of melted cheese, tomatoes and oregano
Here comes our contribution, simple and delicious, whose only “complication” will be the preparation of the dough.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 300 g of hard flour (bread flour)
- 200 ml lukewarm water
- 7 g fresh yeast (or 2.5 g dry yeast)
- 15 g oil
- 1 tbsp. salt
- Tomato coulis
- 100 g Mozzarella
- 4 artichoke hearts
- An onion sliced into julienne strips
- 60 ml cannabic pesto
Preparation of the dough
Sieve the flour and salt on to a clean work surface and make a well in the middle.
If the water is too fresh you can heat it in the microwave for a few seconds. The water must be between 25 and 35ºC, never above 50ºC.
Once the water has reached the desired temperature, dilute the yeast and pour the mixture into the flour while stirring gently.
Add the oil while mixing so that the flour absorbs the water and the mixture is no more liquid.
Knead the dough on a floured surface until it no longer sticks to your fingers and is compact.
Stretching the dough to the end of the floured surface before forming a kind of sausage and repeating the operation several times will help to obtain an elastic texture.
Once ready, roll the dough into a ball and coat it with olive oil (this will prevent the surface of the dough from drying out). Leave it to rest in a deep bowl and cover it with a damp cloth (at least one hour so that it doubles in volume).
Divide the ball in half. You can make two pizzas or freeze what you won’t use.
Stretch the dough with your hands to form a circle and roll it down to the desired thickness. Let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
Preparing the pesto pizza
Start by preheating the oven to the maximum (250ºC or 300ºC, if your oven allows it).
Put the dough on an oven tray and place the topping: tomatoes coulis, mozzarella, artichokes, chopped onion and mushrooms.
Put the pizza in the oven for 8-10 minutes. To check that the dough is cooked, you can gently lift the pizza with a spatula. If the bottom of the dough is golden, the Pizza with Cannabis is ready!
Once the pizza is out of the oven, you only have to cover it with cannabic pesto, drink a cold beer and enjoy!
Vary the topping ingredients to suit your taste!