This easy recipe for cannabis infused fudge is so smooth and decadent that you’ll wonder if you actually made it yourself. Not only because it’s so delicious but also because it’s really loaded with THC.
- 1 stick (½ cup) butter
- 3 – 5 grams cannabis flowers (Or 1 gram rosin press concentrate)
- 1 can condensed sweetened milk
- 3 cups melting chocolate
- 1 cup walnuts (Optional)
- Activate cannabis by grinding and baking in oven for 25 minutes at 250° F
- Clarify the butter over medium high heat scooping out all of the white milk solids leaving a translucent yellow butter oil.
- Infuse cannabis into clarified butter over a double boiler for 1 hour. Strain and press oil from cannabis with a fine mesh filter or cheesecloth.
- If using a concentrated cannabis you can skip the first step and infuse the cannabis into the clarified butter for 20 minutes. If using both, wait until after dry herb is strained from the butter, then return the partially infused oil to the double boiler and add in the concentrates to continue infusing for 20 minutes.
- After butter is infused divide ¼ cup into medium saucepan. Butter a 9X9 square pan for the fudge. Then use remaining butter to pour over chopped nuts in oven safe dish. Salt the nuts and toast in the oven for 10 minutes or so on 350° F.
- Heat the butter in the saucepan over low heat, stirring in chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. Stir constantly until smooth, then add in nuts, stir to combine.
- Pour hot fudge into greased pan. Gently tap on the counter to remove bubbles of air and put in refrigerator for at least 2 hours to fully set.
- Remove from pan, cut into squares, store in airtight container in refrigerator or serve and enjoy!
- ¼ Cup Cannabutter
- 3 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 (14 oz) CanSweetened Condensed Milk
- In a saucepan and on Medium heat, stir everything together until Chocolate and Cannabutter have melted and all have combined
- Transfer Fudge mixture into a greased 8×8 inch baking dish and refrigerate for 2 Hours
We recommend making this simple CBD chocolate fudge recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage is right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is about 1-2 pieces of this CBD chocolate fudge when following this recipe.
- 13″ x 9 ” baking dish, greased
- 4 cups sugar
- 1¼ cups evaporated milk (1- 10 oz. can)
- 1 cup Cannabutter
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- candy thermometer
- Combine sugar, milk and Cannabutter in a large pot. Cook on medium until the temperature reaches 236 degrees. Usually about 12 minutes. Do not burn.
- Remove the pot from the heat. Stir in chocolate chips, vanilla, and marshmallow creme. Stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish.
- Allow fudge to cool. Cut and enjoy.
- Measuring cups
- 8 x 8 Pan
- Wire Whisk
- Parchment Paper
- 3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Butter
- 10 oz Unsweetened Dark Chocolate
- 4 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 8 mg CBD per serving
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Graham Crackers ground
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the sugar and cocoa powder.
- Mix with wire whisk and add in the salt, milk, vanilla extract, and instant coffee.
- When the mixture starts to bubble, set aside and stir in the butter, chopped unsweetened chocolate, & Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil.
- Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few extra minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each CBD chocolate fudge has a more even dosage of CBD.
- Stir until all the ingredients are melted in the mixture and add in the ground graham crackers.
- Stir again and transfer the mixture with the spatula into your 8 x 8 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Let set in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Slice the chocolate fudge into small bites.
- Enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Chocolate Fudge!
If you want to add nuts into your CBD chocolate fudge, add 1/2 cup of chopped nuts, like walnuts, almonds, or hazelnuts.
When changing the recipe to make more or less servings, make sure to calculate your Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil requirements accordingly to reach your desired dosage of CBD. This is also true if you decide to serve larger sized servings of CBD chocolate fudge, but less total quantity of servings with this exact recipe – your CBD dosage per serving will increase.
To figure out the dosage per serving of CBD chocolate fudge, use the values below to calculate your total CBD used and divide by the number of servings made. This is the estimated CBD per serving.
As mentioned, the infused portion of this fudge is within the coconut oil. Cannabis coconut oil is easy to make at home and is also highly versatile.
All of the other ingredients required to make this infused fudge are also found easily in any local supermarket.
- A cup of Cannabis Coconut Oil
- A cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- A pinch of Salt
- 3 tablespoons of natural sweetener (honey, maple syrup etc)
Now, the ingredients and equipment are both prepared, it is time to make the infused chocolate fudge.
How to Make Cannabis Fudge
Preparation Time: 8 Minutes
Refrigeration Time: 4-5 Hours
- Line the bread pan with parchment paper
- Using the large mixing bowl, whip the coconut oil with the hand mixer until the texture is light and fluffy
- Now, add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt into the large mixing bowl and mix well
- Add the sweetener, one tablespoon at a time, and mix well, tasting the mixture the whole time
- Once the mixture is sweet enough, transfer it into the lined bread pan
- Spread the mixture evenly over the bread pan and refrigerate for 4-5 hours until solid
Cannabis-infused fudge can be served as a dessert, paired with coffee/tea as an afternoon pick-me-up, or enjoyed as a late-night snack.